<E36> with a lot of problems...

BMW Digesters:

I have a list of troubles that it's happening on my car:

1)  My speedometer goes "off" and "on" as it wishes, I noticed it the =
other day I was driving home from Active Autowerke (got my 100 watt low =
and high beans and blue fog light bulbs) I know speed limit was 55MPH, =
but as me, I have no limit, so check out how fast I was going, and =
that's when I noticed I was going 0 MPH, I used my On-board computer, =
and pressed speed, and set to see the current electronic MPH, and it =
couldn't read nothing, it was 2 dash lines. And that same day, while on =
the xpressway, the speedometer was going back and forth to 60 MPH to 0 =
MPH, and since it hasn't stop.. 4 days been happening..