<E36> with a lot of problems...

BMW Digesters:

I have a list of troubles that it's happening on my car:

1)  My speedometer goes "off" and "on" as it wishes, I noticed it the =
other day I was driving home from Active Autowerke (got my 100 watt low =
and high beans and blue fog light bulbs) I know speed limit was 55MPH, =
but as me, I have no limit, so check out how fast I was going, and =
that's when I noticed I was going 0 MPH, I used my On-board computer, =
and pressed speed, and set to see the current electronic MPH, and it =
couldn't read nothing, it was 2 dash lines. And that same day, while on =
the xpressway, the speedometer was going back and forth to 60 MPH to 0 =
MPH, and since it hasn't stop.. 4 days been happening..

2)  My washer fluid container is leaking. The other day, I filled it up =
with washing fluid, and 4 days later, the on-board computer indicated =
"Washer Fluid Empty" (something like that) and I go impossible, it's =
only been 5 days, and it hasn't rain. So I pop open the hood and see a =
line of blue fluid. Shoot (the other one) and I see where it begins to =
leak the washing fluid. It's that black, tube that inserts to the washer =
fluid tank, I wait till it's empty and I took out that black rubber tube =
and I see no crack on the tube, or the seals around it. I don't want to =
take it to the dealer and throw away 58$ just for them to check it..

3)  My hood, the 2 black rubber that shoots the washer fluid. The right =
side (passanger) doesn't shoot at all, the left one (driver's side) =
shoots it pass my window and it goes to my top. The sight of that is =
funny, and I know you are laughing, so quit it. It's not that funny when =
this happens to you. Oh, I tried ramming water from the hose, I used my =
grandma's sewing needles to clean it, and nothing, it's still only =
shooting the left side, and the right side... no thing...

Please help me.. I don't want to go to the dealer for these small =
things...

Many thanks in advance...

- --
Reynaldo Tong
93 325! (I got a paint job, and they accidently turned the 325i to 325!)
BMWCCA #150169
Everglades Chapter
reynaldo@domain.elided