Re: Jim Ochi's excellent advice [was] coming outta the closet

Jim gave great advice in #219 and added:

>There you go - I expect to see 10 new people posting to the digest.
>If the long-timers on the digest each contribute some more common
>answers, we should be able to get all the lurkers posting in no
>time...Jim Ochi

While I'm not a long-time digester, I'm a lurker who 'came out' last
year, gosh I feel like Ellen all of a sudden.

My 'I learned these from lurking' advice is:

11.  When filling up with gas, put the keys in your pocket, otherwise
you're asking for an erratic fuel guage.  True for E36's and possibly
others.
12.  If you get wax on your black trim, you may remove it with a
Staedler eraser and some elbow grease.  The eraser is white with a
blue sleeve.
13.  <wob> If you need a fresh squirrel for your eta engine, Neighbor
Boy has become very good at catching these.  Lookout Neighbor! I think
they carry rabies!

I believe lurking is OK, but lurking and pouncing is not.

Carlos
95 M3
PS  I'm going to get my butt kicked for asking this but: Quit posting
about "Ronin", I haven't seen it yet, will soon, and you guys are
ruining that car chase scene for me.  I actually like watching movies
w/o knowing how the best scenes end.  Thanks. :-)