Re: bmw-digest V9 #205

Hello

       I recently got rear ended a few days ago, my M3 is 3 months old and
needless to say I was pissed at the time and  of course I still am.  One of
the major parts damaged was the exhaust system. I look at this as an
opertunity to put an aftermarket one on. When I was driving around manhattan a
few weeks ago I heard a triflo exhaust which really impressed me. I wanted to
hear some comment fellow digesters might have about this system. Thanks in
advance

please reply directly to my E-mail
jschmi01@domain.elided

Jason