More PIZZAFEST 2 Prizes

Whoooooo-Wheeeeee!

Got a couple of e-mails today that Josh @ Eurosport (801) 463-4919 and
Bubba Jim C. are together donating TWO Landshark engine chips as PizzaFest
Prizes!  These are the gen-u-ine go-fast chip, the best on the market. I've
been running them for over 2 years now, and have tried them all (Dinan,
Autothority, etc.). Nuthin' works like a Jim C. chip and Eurosport is one
of the few places you can go to buy one.

Thanks Josh & Jim!

This brings major PizzaFest prizes up to SIX! To see them all in glorious
technicolor go to: www.bubbaclub.com and follow the PizzaFest II link.
Wheels, tires, harnesses, short shift kits, and now Landshark EPROMS. No
giveaway cruddy t-shirts and coffee mugs for PizzaFesters....we're a
crass..err..ahh....classy crowd!

You gotta be registered to participate in the prizes.  Do the math and
you'll see the odds alone of winning a REALLY GOOD prize are worth the
trip.  Less than a week to go before the party starts.

Duane Collie
RM3DR1/UUC/NASA