Colorado Bound

Time for a transfer.  I'm relocating from Germany to the Colorado
Springs area early next year.  I have a 98 528i (wife's) and I know
there is a BMW dealer in town, any thoughts on quality of service from
this particular dealer or should I look towards Denver?  Also, I own a
92 325ic and will be looking for reputable service either from a dealer
or private firm, any thoughts?  Last question, I'm a relatively new
member to the BMW CCA and am interested in getting involved in local
chapter events...any points of contact out there?  Thanks for the help
and looking forward to the rockies and thin air!

Cheers

Geoff Patterson
BMW CCA 157995
98 528i