Re: bmw-digest V9 #215

<< From: Michael Tarver <tarvma02@domain.elided>
 Subject: A tire Question?  Please help

     Time for new tires on my E36 325is.  Ok, I have Michelin Pilots HXs
 on 16" sport rims.  I am either going to replace these or go with a
 little lower profile tire such as a Pirelli P-Zero.  Anyone have any
 experience with the P-Zero compared to the Pilot.  The Pilot is SUCH an
 amazing tire that I am reluctant to mess with it.  Please e-mail me if
 you guys have any comments.  Thank you, Mike. >>