ASC+T Filter

     I am taking my '95 540i in for coolant and brake fluid replacement and
     my E34 Bentley manual suggests changing the ASC+T Filter as well.  My
     dealer is "fairly sure" that the '95 540i doesnt't have a filter in
     the Traction Control system.

     Bentley isn't specific-  does anyone know specific E34 models that
     have one or any general rule?  Hell,  can anyone tell me what it looks
     like and where it might be?

     TIA,
     Jeff Sailors
     sailorsj@domain.elided

     '95 540i  Replacing the 325e that wouldn't die.
     '86 325e 171K  Just gave it my mom last week!
                    I hope she likes it better than her '87 Nova...