etta's (acorns to the mile?)

The salesman speaks........

Here in the Southwest there has been a squirrel population decrease
since the mid '80's.   This decrease has caused our fair state to
undertake the protecting of these varmits.  This is done by engaging the
local fish and game authorities and leveying fines and jail time as they
see fit.  Unfortunately for our Etta owning brother's and sister's this
has caused many a 3 and 5 to sit abandoned,collecting dust and
deteriorating into nothingness.
     We in the underground have, through trial and error, come upon a
viable solution.   Packrats. Although not as powerful per pound as the
N. American/Bavarian squirrel, the Southwestern packrat is lighter and
smaller, thus allowing one to fit more per cylinder than ever before.
Since there is an abundance here, we might be persuaded to ship the
overflow out of state, thus helping squirrel populations in other states
to recover.
     We have recently heard of illegal importation of the Peruvian
Flying Squirrel.  Since we sit on the southern U.S. border, we think
these reports may have some validity.  If this be the
case.......well......   I think we all know about the legendary strength
and generally bad disposition of these critters.
      We'll keep you informed.

unsigned (hey, we're the Underground)

- --------------9115AA08485F1B654D3F4C38--