alternativ Clock adjustment

Hi All!

Another (stupid?) question:
It seems that the + and - knobs of my clock doesn't work. The clock is now
running (and has always benn) 4 hours late. So i want to adjust the time,
'cause it's running fine. The only problem is i can't find the right fuse to
remove in order to stop the clock. I tried fuse 6, 10 and 17 which,
according to a tech.ref., but whitout result. I didn't like the idea of
trying them all, because after removeing a fuse, waiting a few minutes to
see if the clock still runs, then trying the next one, should take a couple
of hours if i should run through all the fuses. Another problem would be
that i don't know if it could harm one of the electrical parts if it should
get disconnected from current. That's why i didn't like the idea of
disconnecting the battery and lay it all still for a few hours. So i really
want to stick by the idea of just removing the clock (and-what-else?) fuse.
Any help...
TIA
Greetinx,
MaZe ( thezeeuw@domain.elided )