E12 rough starting

Everyone,
		My mate has an e12 528 ('79) and has asked me to ask the
digest a question.  It seems that the car really struggles when placed
under a 'slight' load when cold (ie maybe a full car etc), and once the
engine warms up it seems to 'breate' easier.  I don't know weather this is
normal or something is wrong, but I had a drive in it from cold, and it
runs like one of the squirels is quite sick.

cheers.
	Aaron

- --  Aaron Miles (aaron@domain.elided)
- --  System Administrator - Impact Creativity Centre
- --  Impact-creativity.com.au