RE: any other weird companies making parts for our Bimmers?

I believe the correct pronunciation is Fooks like spooks, though it must
tickle the tourists though, like fahrt does.

DC/Balt. people, we still need help with transporting the Ultimate Drive
Komen cars, Sun. and the week of 10/5.  Email for details.

Gary Lin   Gary.Lin@domain.elided
National Capital Ch.  '88 325is