Re: Jim C Reputation

Other than the fact that the recent comments in digest #208 made little
if any sense, I would suggest that this kind of dribble be kept out of
the digest.  Jim C has a well deserved reputation for producing an
excellent product.  I have his chip in my engine and am well satisfied.
I sent him the money (pre Nov 1997) and he delivered - as promised.  That
is all any of us should be concerned with.  Meaningless inuendo such as
that of Mr. Beilstein is a waste of bandwidth and only serves to dilute a
digest that has been pretty good recently.

Jerry Kolb
2002/M3

BMWCCA/BMWACA