e36 - After Market Alarm - Engine/Starter Kill

OK. I got a prestige alarm and got everything to work but could not find a
relatively easily accessible wire to connect the starter kill lead.  I
removed the panels under the steering coulmn.  At the ignition there is
nearly no availble wire to cut and attach to the relay.

Additionally the Prestige supplies both Normally Open and Normally Closed
leads. I am assuming the e36 uses normally open. Does anyone know where the
wire to cut int is accessible?