<WTB> Snow tires for E36

To all you nice people out there who just moved from Boston to Miami:

	I have a '97 328i and live in Chicagoland.  I would like to buy snows
before, you guessed it, it snows!  If anyone has either 15" snow tires for
sale or snows mounted on wheels, I would be interested.  I may purchase a
set of 323is 15" take-off wheels and (regular) tires in the next couple of
days, so if you have mounted snows, please respond quickly.  I know
Blizzaks are the best but I might consider other tires if they are still
relatively fresh and the price is reasonable.  Thanks for the BW.

Donn
'97 328i just waiting to slide into a curb at the first sight of winter

Donn York
Treasurer, The Interlake Corporation
(630) 719-7247