Re: E28 Differential Quest.

Charles:

I can tell you that for '86 528e's, the limited slip diff was an
extra-cost option.  That's why some have 'em and others don't.  I
don't know about the 535i's specifically.

I suspect you should be able to tell the difference between LSD and
non-LSD by some markings on it -- doesn'the Bentley say anything about
that?

- -Chip Baines
BMW CCA
'86 528e