RE: E28 Differential Quest.

Hi Charles,

It's very easy to tell whether you have a limited slip or not.  Simply
jack up the back end and rotate one of the rear wheels with your hand.
If both wheels spin the same direction you have limited slip.  If they
spin opposite directions you have and open diff.

I thought the e28 535's came with a 3.25 limited slip, but I'm not sure.

- --David