Re: Bill gets a "wall job"

Well, as you may recall, I took my car to get the brakes bled, and it
appeared they did nothing, but claimed they did, and even said they used
Super Blue.

I went back and complained. They agreed to re-bleed them for me.

Yesterday the deed was done. They hooked the car up to the DIS and re-bled
them, and they DID use Super Blue. Work was performed by (drum roll
please....)    Ludwig! He's actually from Germany. The brakes are much
better now, and I'm finally ready for my first driver's school, now that I
should actually be able to stop.

Sorry for the WOB.

Bill Bauman
'97 328is w/sport pkg