Problems Downloading Digest Files

Hello Everyone,

I've been experiencing alot of problems downloading BMW Digest Files here of
late...and I think the files aren't making it thru cyberspace to my computer
in "complete" form...usually when it doesn't download properly I open up to an
empty text file....here this a.m. I got "File Not Found" for #201...that must
mean the heading made it but the attachment is still out there somewhere!

Has anyone else been experiencing any of these problems?

Regards and Happy ///Motoring,

John Weese
BMW CCA#76646
'73 2002tii