Alpha N

Jim C. is exactly correct here that this system isn't streetable for the average daily driver of an E30 M3. I've run the Alpha N and could only take it so long before I went back to stock AFM and Jim's chip for street use. If you only race your car or it's a dedicated track car then by all means get yourself an Alpha N system. It will put a nice smile on your face as you get the 4500 rpm "kick in the pants" that the system will produce.

Once again the Right Reverend Jim C. comes through with the gospel on the Alpha N.

Evan