RE My E30 325is

John wrote:
"I just closed the deal on my first Bimmer: a 1988 325is w/ 69k...
  For future reference, does anyone in the Rochester, NY area know a good
mechanic?  Until then, bring on Bentley!!"

I recommend Eksten Autoworks up by Ridge & Dewey.  A bit of a ride from
RIT, but they have been great with my old 02 and my current e30 (1987 325).
They did most of the "upgrade" work on my car.  They can handle all the
routine stuff and if you decide you need any performance upgrades they are
great.  They also give a BMWCCA discount!  You should also join the local
BMWCCA chapter.  It's pretty good.

Please note, I have no affiliation with Eksten's, just a satisfied customer

Vince
1987 325e w/ "i" cam, short-shifter, chip, 3.45 diff, etc., etc., etc.
135+K
Genesee Valley Chapter - Rochester, NY

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately.  If you or your employer does not consent to
Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.
Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.