1994 325is for sale

Hi:

I still have the following car I would like to sell:

1994 BMW 325 is

Sport Package -
Hence the car has all the goodies including Factory CD changer and Remote Keyless, except Traction Control and Heated Seats.

Blue with Grey Leather

Only 31K miles! (and most of these miles were on the highway)

Car is in excellent condition and everything in the car is stock, no modifications were ever done.

The Car is in Boston, MA

I am asking $22,000 for the car (the book on it is over $22,750).

If you are interested (or someone else is) please let me know - rbatra@domain.elided or call at 617-232-1663.

I hate to sell this car, but I am going back to school fulltime and need the CA$H.

Thanks,

Rajeev