RE WOB:M3 vs. Eagle Talon

>>either you're hauling cement in the M3 or it's not
>>firing on all cylinders.
Niether, what I fail to mention is what my talon is capable of.

This is in no way an attack on bimmers (since I truely love these machines)
but let's see why my moded talon is faster than a stock or moderately
modified M3

Stock talon 2.0 liter T-charged rated at 210 hp at 11 PSI
weight w/ me 3650 lbs. my humble mods include

3" turbo back exhaust w/ 3" cat, ported and matched exhaust manifold
electronic boost controller (Greedy) boost set to 1.1 bar (~16 PSI)on
92 octane street gas, and 1.3 on 100 octane.

16G mitsu turbo upgrade (550 CFM).
upgraded fuel pump, etc.
injector controller (for setting A/F ratios)

estimated HP ~ 320 hps

now since this is an AWD, on the street I get the traction advantage, on
the strip the car has done low 13s [13.15](with me in it, but should do
high 12s with a good driver) at 112 mph.

on the other hand, I am on the slow side of the DSMs, to see more
check http://www.dsm.org - I think we have three cars in high 10s.

Arman Nikzad
Commerzbank Capital Markets
1251 Avenue of the Americas, 21st floor