Re: Hard Stop Option <wob>

>Date: Mon, 21 Sep 98 12:04:34 PDT
>From: "jim,marion,chaz" <bmdubau@domain.elided>
>
>I have heard that the m roadster will soon come with a hard stop option.
>Does anyone know when they will be available?  Also will the hard top
>be sufficient for a drivers' school?
>
>jim

Hmm, "hard stop option" - some kind of brake upgrade?  All brake
improvements are good for drivers' schools.  Or else it means, like, hitting
a brick wall?  In this case a "hard stop" is not so desireable.  Need more
info on this, maybe on the Ston Rygar web site?

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977
1990 325i/is hybrid w/ just regular stops