Re: HELP : Heater is not working 90 BMW 535i

That's tough with not much info... I'd bet you have a bad heater valve
though.  It's a common problem on the E32/E34 cars.  The sevens have a much
more complicated electrical system to the heating/AC, but with the 5er, it's
a good bet that the valve is bad.  It's located on the driver's side of the
car on the firewall.  Good luck.

Anatoliy Zaytsev wrote:

>     Please, help me figure out why the heater on my 90 BMW 535i is not
> working. When I turn on the rotary blower fan and temperature controls it
> blows the cold air.  What could be the problem ???
>
> Thank a lot.
> Anatoly Z.
> 90 BMW 535i

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com