E36 LTW and non-LTW seats from M3

Grant Wells stated in reply to Mike:

"I believe the 323i is basically a E36 body with the 2.5 liter six vs the
2.8L. Seems to me the sport seats from a wrecked E36 325is or any other E36
body would fit.  Better yet how about some M3 LTW seats? That gets you a nice
sport seat."

I add:

Grant and Mike;

The front and rear seats in the 1995 M3 LTW are no different than the sports seats in
the 1995 non-LTW M3. The covering of the fronts and rears of the LTW consisted of a
combination of Napa (sp?) leather with a anthracite colored cloth insert with a M colored
small graphic design sprinkled throughout. The manual adjustments are the same with
front height, rear height, fore and aft, and seat back rake adjustments. The head rest
goes up and down and there is a thigh bolster that can be pulled forward at the front of the
seat. There should be some M3 sport seats or seats from LTWs for sale since people will
take them out in order to add an aftermarket seat. Check the parts for sale in the roundel
next month. Bet you will find some there. I believe that what I said here only holds for the
2 door coupes. The 4 door cars got different front seats altogether.

Marc
1995 non-LTW M3 with LTW seats but covered in black leather.