<Misc> Supercharger Reliability?

Folks-

I'm researching various mods for my E36 M3, and one under consideration
is forced induction.  The HP gains are obvious, but the reliability
seems to be somewhat suspect, especially for the powerdyne blowers w/
their internal belts.  I'd love to hear from everybody who has forced
induction in their car about what their experience has been, especially
in regards to failures at the track and how many sustained hours of
full-on driving, at a time, their superchargers have withstood.  I'll
then summarize the information and post it back to the digest.  I'll
also be speaking to ERT and Dinan to try and get any data they have
about the reliability of their units.

TIA for any input,
Simon Kennedy
'95 M3