offset for a set of 16x7.5 rims with 245/50/16

All:

	For the wheel/tire experts out there, I am looking at a set of Rondel
Evo II rims (like the '95 M3) which come in 16x7.5 with a 20mm offset.

	Will these rims sit comfortably on my E-32 w/o rubbing anything funny
if I put a set of 245/50/16 Pirelli P-7000 supersports on them?

	I am looking at getting a set of 5 of these, so therefore my Flying
Saucers are up for sale:

        The Flying Saucers are 15x7J with the usual 5x120 bolt circle
(all 5-bolt BMWs) and have a 20mm offset, which is fine for all E23,
E24, E28 and E32 cars.

        I have all 5 wheels, including the spare (which has a Gatorback
on it) with the 4 center caps and the nifty plastic spanner for the
center cap.

        The wheels are original and straight.  I have no problem
whatsoever with them, except that I want to upgrade to 16" rims so I can
run 245/50/16 tires.

        The tires that come with the 4 road wheels are 225/60/15
Yokohoma S-306s, which are an all season pattern.  One pair has 3/8"
tread and the other 1/2".  I assume they were rotated by the previous
owner, I have put around 5,000 miles on them.  They are fine for
Interstate driving, and I have had them over 100 in the rain.

        The wheels look good cosmetically, with the usual wheelweight
marks and a bit of "frosting" of the clearcoat.  This could be rectified
quickly with a mild scotchbright pad or some fine polishing compound and
a bit of time.  I haven't done so yet, but could do it if you wanted me
to.

        I have a web page online to show the wheels and tires at:

        http://www.hembrook.com/bmw/750iL.html

        As noted on the web page, I have done everything possible to
make the wheels look bad, rather than trying to hide or soften their
appearance.  On the car from 5 feet, they look much better than in the
photos.

        I rinsed the brake dust off and dried the wheels and took the
pictures in direct sun at an angle, to get  the largest possible
contrast.

        With this in mind, please have a look at the wheels and make me
an offer.  I am right up the road from a UPS depot, and can ship
anywhere they go.  I am in Austin, Texas.

- --

 RangeR
   BoB
 Hembrook

 '89 BMW 750iL                   	"Sputnik"	92k
 '89 Suzuki Samurai 4x4          	"Sammy"   	94k
 '88 Kawasaki ZX-10					28k