'02 Fest East(How was it!)/Let's Get Together More Often!

Hello Fellow '02er's:

Since I have been laid up sick(bad allergies) and couldn't make the trek over
to Lime Rock yesterday(Sept 20), I just have to know how things went this
year....I haven't seen anything on the Digests on it yet.  So how was '02 Fest
East No. 7?

Anyone care to fill me(and others) in?  How about it Chris?

You know, we really need to get together MORE OFTEN than once a year
anyway...for those like me who for whatever reason can't make it to Lime Rock
Park every September.  Sept. is the worst month for those of us with
"allergies" anyway, so maybe the CT Valley Chapter could look into getting
Line Rock in October...MUCH nicer weather too!

Also, I would be happy to contribute time to help organize a gathering at
Watkins Glen, NY or somewhere in Pennsylvania or Virginia if there is enough
interest.

I don't think I can stand it to go another whole year before having another
"'02 gathering"!  The "Left Coaster's" seem to be way more organized than us
on the Right Coast anyway.

What are the collective thoughts on this?  Any interest?

Regards and Happy ///Motoring!

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
(near Lancaster, PA)
'73 2002tii (Missed the Party at '02 Fest!)
'76 2002 (son's)
'88 M5 (Daily 'ole reliable)
'86 325es (son's)