chip to go w/exhaust and K& N cone?

I started out modifying my '93 325 IS w/ a Conforti chip and M-3
muffler. This past weekend, I added a large K&N cone (w/ insulated heat
shield of course, and ducted air sources).  BTW, thanks to the digesters
who responded to my questions and offered advice on those jobs.  Now, I
am wondering if there is a different version of a Jim chip to
specifically go w/ those mods.  It runs great, but I want to make sure
that I'm getting every bit of power and smoothness out that is
possible.  I know the real answer is to use a dyno and Horiba (sp?)
sensor, but we don't have either in my area.  It would seem that these
are such common mods, that perhaps someone else has had the same things
done and knows the answer. TIA for any help you may offer.   Ken