Re: Power seat part needed

  I am in the process of trying to fix the bent driver's seat in my 1987
528e.  After taking it apart, I find that I need a small gear that is
missing from the power seatback gearbox.  It is the gear that is located at
the bottom of the gearbox that the drive wire from the motor attaches to.
The DPO "fixed" the twistd seat by removing the gear and thereby fising the
position of the seatback.

  If anyone has this gear from a broken seat I would appreciate it if you
could drop me a line.  I need the gear on the passangers side of the
drivers seat.

  Thanks,

  Rob Rhodes