Re: bmw-digest V9 #188

Brandon:

I found that the curvature of the rear wing was a perfect mounting surface
for the Evenflow cars seats. You can remove the latch parts from the
Evenflow base, and bolt them up to the wing.  Be sure to mount the seat on
the left side of the wing, so that you don't block your rear vision.

My wife was a little concerned about the wind, but I reminded her that it
was a REAR facing car seat, so unless I spin, the baby will be out of the
wind.  I went ahead and got some very small Dale Earnhart bubble goggles
for the baby anyway.  A warm jacket is a good idea too.  She always falls
right asleep back there!

John Goddard