<FS> '88 535

This is one car I will regret selling.  It is a '88 535 (E28) with
88,000 miles.  5 speed. No Minnesota winters.  Bilstiens, 750 bushings,
new control arms, ATE rotors in front, Metal Master Pads, new back
rotors.  Bronzit with pearl beige leather.  Interior is a no BS 10.0
(perfect leather), no smoke, smells new, no cracks in dash..  Exterior
probably a 9.2.  No rust, no race, no door dings.  Cold AC, CD with
amp.    Price is $8500.00 with 15" MSW rims.  I looked for 6 months
before I found this car.  No front end shimmy, powerful stock engine.
Zero oil burn between 3,000 changes.  Needs nothing other than a new
owner!   Digest readers get first shot at it.  It goes in the local
paper this weekend. Need the extra cash for my business.

Please email or call 612-935-2994 if interested.  I am in Minneapolis.