bent wheel followup

A few weeks ago I asked the lsit for help finding a source to straighten my
wheels.  Here is my report:

Wheels were bent by Costco while installing a set of Bridgestone Potenza
RE940 215/55/16 on my 3 piece 5 spoke Gottis (original manufacture from the
mid 80s).

Two companies were suggested:  wheel collision and wheels america.  I
contacted both.  wheel collision wanted 200.00 each to look at them and then
tell me what they would really cost.  Their work is ntoed by multiple
members of the list to be very good.  wheels america quaoted 99.00 flat
rate, including shipping both ways.  List reviews were mixed.

I chose the 99.00 solution.  Wheels are back, straight and oh so pretty,
'cause they polished them very nicely as a part of the deal!  So for those
of you who are thinking of a budget polish and straighten of your rims, the
wheels america shop (at least the LA shop) did a very nice job on my wheels
for what I consider to be a bargain!

Of course, I was comparing the cost against replacing the wheels with new
equivalents.  I am happy and riding some decent road tires.