Suite At Inn Avail. for '02 Fest East!

Hello Everyone:

Unfortunately, due to my dreaded "allergies" I will be unable to attend '02
Fest East this year....and I am going to lose a $135 deposit at a very nice
Inn in So. Mass in the Berkshires.  This Inn is about a 30 minute drive from
Lime Rock.

Anyone interested in the room please e-mail me to express interest, then we
can talk by phone.  I'd be willing to split the cost, since I'm gonna lose the
whole $135 anyway. This way I can recoupe some money and you can stay at a
great Inn for say $60! This would be for Sat. night Sept. 19th.

If interested, please e-mail me asap! Thanks, and have a great time everyone
that is able to go!

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
'73 2002tii(Atlantik w/Factory Alloys)...all ready to go!(maybe next year)
'76 2002(son's)(Malaga)
'88 M5