Subject: [E36M3] Hunter Wheel Equipment - SF Bay Area
Author:  Mark Dadgar <mdadgar@domain.elided>  at INTERNET
Date:    9/17/98 11:50 AM

I just discovered that Wheel Works in Los Gatos has a Hunter TC350
wheel machine.

Wheel Works
15553 Los Gatos Blvd
(408) 356-6181

Really reasonable guys, too.  I got a set of 17" Dunlop SP9000's for
$15 over Tire Rack's price, plus $12/tire mounting/balancing.  Of
course, I had to eat the tax.  Sigh ...

They did a beautiful job of mounting the tires of my new 540i Sport rims.

Give 'em a try.

- - Mark
  '95 M3, Sharked, BLESSed, ERKed tomorrow morning!
  '97 528i 5-spd, 540i Sport rims, SP9000's, needs to be Sharked
- ---
Mark Dadgar
Product Manager
CoreOS, Mac OS X