Re: Bill gets a "wall job?"

>I'm guessing you got the infamous "WALL JOB", which is when said technician
>drives you car, figures the brakes are fine and then parks it by the wall
>until you come to fetch it up.  This is not an uncommon occurence.
>
>When you go back - ask the Parts Dept. for Super Blue before you go to
>Service.  That will tell you real quick if they have it or not.  I've never
>seen a BMW dealer sell it, personally. Or maybe, just maybe .... you got the
>VERY LAST CAN in the dealership!! (in my best Jon Lovitz
>voice).....yeah....yeah !!!  ....  the last can of Super Blue....that's it!!

ROFTL!!!!  I'll stop at parts dept first when I go back this afternoon. Good
idea. Thanks.

>Tell 'em you want a full bleed using the fancy-schmancy computer.  That
>purges the whole system.
>
>Duane Collie

I forgot to put in my original post that I did ask them to bleed 'em using the
computer to get the ABS system, too. I actually went home last night and
checked the dipstick to make sure they changed the oil and didn't just reset
the service indicator lights. They did change the oil.

Politically incorrect comment follows (senstive folks - hit "Page down"):

Now maybe I can get Monica to give me a "wall job." It'd be nicer than the one
I got from the dealer.

Bill Bauman
'97 328is w/sport pkg
BMWCCA #150616