Re: PTG ///M3's at Sebring this weekend/Anyone going???

Michael,

Not completely sure yet, but I believe two, maybe three of us from
ShifterFest are going down tomorrow.  Myself, James Robertson, and
possibly Chris Glass.  I have to come back to Orlando for some stuff on
Saturday morning but plan to go back down in the afternoon for the main
race.

Hope we'll see you there,

Calvin
'96 M3

Hey Roan, you and Lisa should come over to Sebring too.  You'll both
love it.