Re: M3 springs?

Lane Flynn wrote:

> I'd like to put an M3 suspension on my 94 325is, and I'm looking into a set
> of springs right now.  Has anyone done this upgrade?  Will the springs go
> right on, or will I have to change/add other things?

You can put the rear springs right on the car.  To use the front springs,
you'll have to have the M3 struts and upper strut mount plate.  The M3 front
springs WILL NOT fit on your 325is struts.

> What kind of
> difference would I notice in stiffness, comfort, height, etc?  Thanks.

Better on all three counts ;)

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com