Hunter mounting/balancing in Southern Calif.

I want to take the opportunity to recommend a fantastic place for tire
work.  I just took my car to them yesterday and not only is the high-speed
shimmy gone from my front wheels, but the car feels like it's running on
glass.  The shop is the only one in the Southern California area
that uses the excellent Hunter equipment.  I first heard about this
stuff from Ron Stygar.  Check out the information at his web site:
http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/all/tools/all_hunter_tire_machine.html

The shop was specifically recommended to me by the Hunter Engineering
Company (http://www.hunter.com).  The shop has the Hunter TC350 Tire
Changer (http://www.hunter.com/pub/product/tirechng/tc350.htm)
AND the Hunter GSP9700 Vibration Control System Tire Balancer
(http://www.hunter.com/pub/product/balancer/4159T/4159t.htm)

More importantly they have technicians well trained to use the
stuff.  The staff is very kind, professional, and they offer reasonable
prices.  Ask for Steve or Mike.  You won't be disappointed.

Best Value Tire & Automotive Centers
7311 Autopark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA  92648
(714) 848-2275

Directions:
>From 405 Freeway.  Exit Golden West.  Go South.  Make a Left turn on Ellis
Ave.  Make another Left turn on Repair Lane.  Follow it around and the
shop will be on your left hand side.