re: Engine Cutting Out - 733i

OK, here is a thought FWIW... check your airflow boc cover to see if it is
tightly sealed.  In fact, open it and see if there is any moisture in it.

I cleaned the engine compartment on one of my cars last week and afterward
started to get a wierd car dies condition... I looked and sure enuf, the
sucker was soaked! I spent two minutes with a shop rag soaking up the water
(there is a capacity for a small reservoir) and wiping off the parts.
Worked.

Good luck,,, hope it is as simple as mine

Jan Nelson
82 745i
83 745i