<E28> Seat memory switch

Hi everyone.

I posted this question a while back without much response.  Hopefully
someone can give me some info this time around.

I've got an '88 M5 with the electrically adjustable seats.  What is
required to install the seat position memory switch that is standard on
the M6's (and other 6's)?  I like all the adjustments available for the
system; however, it is extremely difficult to get the same driving
position after letting my friends drive the car. I want that memory
switch!

I know I'm not supposed to let anyone else drive the car, but what can I
say... I'm a nice guy.

I no one knows how to upgrade the seats in the M5, does anyone have the
parts list for the M6 seats?

Jim Herman
'88 M5
'88 Nissan PU (That's Pick-up, not Pee Ewe.)