<FS>: Custom Box With (2) JL Audio 12W1s - Ideal for an <E30>

The woofers are mounted in an MDF constructed, sealed-enclosure.  It has
been wrapped in grey carpet.  All wood was glued, screwed, and sealed with
silicone.  Screws were pre-drilled, counted sunk, then filled and sanded.
All edges have been beveled to fit flawlessly.  The enclosure took 18 man
hours to build, but is as close to perfect as they come.  It probably took
us three times as long as anyone in history, but we didn't need to rush it
because I thought I'd have it forever, so there was no need to spare time or
money.  The inside volume is ideal for the W1 series woofer.  It has a
little less than 1.5 cubic feet per side (each side sealed independantly).
It's wired to recieve a 4 ohm load in mono (or 2 ohm stereo).  The box is
absolutely air-tight.  Tuned to the resonate frequency of 40 Hz.  Fits right
into E30s, with about 18" to spare on the rear of the car.  Will eat up most
of the trunk space on E36s, and that's why it must go.  About a year and a
half old.  Email for any other details.

- ---$400 firm.

Cliff Olson
'95 M3
'91 325iA/4 (with room for a stroller in the trunk).