<E30> Wheel/tire Plus 2 change

Hi everybody

I'm contemplating a "Plus 2" wheel/tire upgrade from 195/60x14 to 205/45x16 for my E30 325i and have several questions:

1. How much does the ride quality deteriorate? It is already firm enough as it is. (The suspensions is stock).
2. Should I expect any fitment problems with a 16 x 7.5 wheel with 30 mm offset?
3. Does anybody have any suggestions on tire choice? I'm contemplating either the Firestone SZ50 (read some good reviews on the digest and it apparently uses the same rubber compound as the Bridgestone S-02), Yokohama A-520 (Some people swear by it) or the Continental ContiSport.
4. Finally a non-wheel/tire question: Any significant benefits in installing a front strut brace? For those who have installed it, would you do it again?

Cheers.

alex
88' E30 325i

Get free email from CNN Sports Illustrated at http://email.cnnsi.com/