<WOB> Re: mint M3 for $3850?

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, dstevenson wrote:

> >BMW 1990 M-3 (5 SPEED RED MINT CONDITION L@@K (Item #29932406)

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, John Bolhuis wrote:

> The blue book value of a "mint" 1990 M3 is ~17k.  Who would actually
>sell one for $3850?  Or is this just another one of those online
>auction scams?

Actually, That car is still up for auction and probably will not sell
through the auction.  Owner is looking for close to the blue book John
quoted.  The car does look nice and I have exchanged email with the
owner regarding it.  More than I want to pay at this time.  Anyone want
to buy it and give it to me since it won't run after midnight, December
31, 1999.

Sincerely,

Daniel L. Lowe
BMWCCA #93878
'87 325is

If you don't like my driving, don't call anyone. Just take another
road. That's why the highway department made so many of them.