new 3 experience

It has been almost 10 years since I sold my 85 325e and moved on to other
makes and models.

Last week, I rejoined the club with my purchase of a new 99 323i and I feel
very good about my decision. Price considerations steered me to the 323i vs.
the 328i. No more is this model below the 328i just not good enough.  With
the 170 hp inline 6, the 323i does 0-60 in 7.1 seconds. The ride is
fantastic, the manual shifts like butter and engine is smooth as silk. For
me this is the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Now I am looking forward to taking a driving course to improve my skills.
In addition, I found a great dealer in Wagner Motors outside of Worcester
MA.

Best Regards,
Rick Shrier

Richard M. Shrier, CLU, ChFC
Registered Investment Advisor & Licensed Insurance Advisor
Shrier Associates
29 Long Drive
Westborough, MA 01581
v 508.898.9500