<ALL> Headliner sagging, ideas?

I've dug around for a solution to a sagging headliner with minimal luck.
This is all I've seen on the web and I'm not real thrilled with it; kind of
scary actually...
http://www.i-netmall.com/shops/headliner/

My headliner is just starting to sag and replacement is several hundred
dollars; not my idea of money well spent.

Here is my idea: Peel it to one edge and spray some adhesive on the roof and
press the material back on using a small squeegee to make it smooth. I
haven't looked at the edges to see if they are sealed under some plastic
door edging or something similar but that shouldn't be a big deal... Anyone
have any other ideas? Suggestions? Very soon it will spread and look like
total crap!

- -james

1991 M5 All saggy up top :(