<Misc> Nuts,Bolts, Washers where ?

Thanks to all who replied to my questions regarding my
vacuum leak as well as the malfunctioning washer part
which I have now come to know as a check valve. Both
parts are lowly priced my lowest quote for the boot came
to $16.50 while a new check valve from the dealer would
go for $7.63.

Now onto one more question, I have been wondering
where I might be able to purchase, nuts, bolts, washers
and screws to make minor repairs on my car where this
parts may have gotten loose or come off such as the
protective flap  next to the wheel. Thanks.

Mike '86 325 166K+