535is ('87 E28) ignition electronics

I have a continuing problem with low voltage at the sparkplug (plug new, spark
is yellow) that I have not been able to resolve.  So far I have done the
following:  Plug wires- inspected (good shape) and checked resistance (6000
ohms total, connectors and wire);  New rotor and cap;  Coil wire- inspected
and checked resistance (1000 ohms, connectors and wire);  Coil- inspected,
primary and secondary resistance under specs (primary <.5 and secondary at
5500);  Battery (good) power to coil at spec;  Reference and speed sensors at
spec;  Checked and cleaned all ground points.  Looking to any suggestions,
tests or advice.  Thanks again.