RE: <e28> shimmie revised

I had the exact same shimmy in my E-28.  The only thing that removed it
was replacing the thrust arm bushings with machined 750 bushings.  See
the FAQ for details.  100% shimmy elimination.  Mine was at the same
speeds as yours.  If there is no increased shimmy uopn braking, you can
eliminte the brakes from the equation when figuring out this problem.

Chris Bommarito
mullinsv@domain.elided